Thursday, July 2, 2020

A sincere apology and plea

It has come to my attention that some of my blogs have come across to some people that I think I know more than they do. 

I don't.

The purpose of this blog is to spread God's word with whosoever will read it. I'm not a Bible School grad. I don't have a TH.D. Many of you who read this have much more education than I. Lot's of you have accomplished many more things than I ever have. 

I only share what the Lord illuminates to me- as he gives it to me. Many times, I'm learning as I'm writing it down for you. It's similar to a preacher preaching a sermon. The Lord gives him a passage of scripture and illuminates it to the preacher while he's preaching. You can hear him saying, "I've never seen this that way before," as he's preaching. 

That's all I'm doing as I'm writing this blog. 

I'm not trying to prove how smart I am. 

I'm not saying I have it all together. 

I'm not looking down on anyone. 

I don't think that my readers need to "come up to my level."

In fact, I believe many of you can teach me a thing or two. 

I DO believe that we all need to come up to the levels that GOD wants us to be at. 

So, if I've offended any of you, I'm truly sorry. If I've come across to anyone that I think I've "arrived" at some high place in God and I think I'm above anyone, I'm very sorry. 

Please forgive me. 

The only thing I can do is pray, and humbly seek God for the words he wants me to write. 

If I hurt anyone, I'm sorry. 

But, do me a favor. Pray for me. I need the Lord's guidance in all that I do or say (or write). 

And if you think I've missed the mark, let me know. As long as you're not rude or ungodly in what you say, I'll listen. And I'll take it to prayer. 

Thanks for your prayer and for reading the few words the Lord gives me. 

God bless you all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. In fact, I want you to comment. However, any comments that are rude or contain curse words, etc, will be removed.