Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saved the day!

Sorry, I haven't written much lately. We've been going through a lot. Please keep us in your prayers! But for us, and all of you who may be struggling, I wanted to give us all some hope! So here's my favorite group, Phillips, Craig, and Dean with a little reminder! When all seems lost and everything looks like it's over, that's when God steps on the scene and take's over! So, let's all look to the hills, from whence cometh our strength and wait for him to work. He'll not only show up, but he'll show out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCqn1MGf7Ek

I was going to put the actual video here, but, being technically computer illiterate, I couldn't figure out how. Therefore, I'm giving you the link! Enjoy, and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. In fact, I want you to comment. However, any comments that are rude or contain curse words, etc, will be removed.